Positions Available | Attitude Descriptions
We have designed an ‘Attitude Description’ for you, because we believe the right attitude is the thing one needs to differentiate himself/herself from the rest. So if you think you're up to the hustle don't forget to get in touch with us. Following are the positions available with us;
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
We are seeking a Communication/Community Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs for the company and it's clients.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all marketing communication activities
- Direct social media content strategy to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and related requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience in Marketing Communication/Strategic/ Public Relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Positions Available: 1
Pay Band: 2.5 Lacs per annum onwards + Incentives
At Curature, Everyone has a unique story to tell about how they have come this far with us. Come, board the ship and let’s sail together dazzling the word with our stories. Cheers!